The monopod consists of 4 sections with 3 sealed twist locks. These are shorter than the PC series so are better-suited to smaller hands. When collapsed, the monopod is just 52cm high. Despite its maximum height of 170cm, it weighs just 0.56kg and can easily be taken on photography trips. To ensure good stability, there is a rubber foot and twist-out metal spike.
A wrist strap is a SIRUI standard, as is a belt clip which can be attached to trousers or a bag strap.
– Best quality aluminium in 4 sections
– Reversible 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch screw for tripod heads or camera
– Head mounting plate with locking screw for head
– Comfortable wrist strap and soft cold weather grip
– Sealed twist locks for secure support
– Belt clip ensures free hands for transport
– Weight: 0.56kg
– Max. load: 10kg
– Height: 52 – 170cm
– Closed size: 52cm
– Tube diameter: 19 – 28mm
1x SIRUI P-204C Monopod aluminium
1x Wrist strap with belt clip