Please accept YouTube cookies to play this video. By accepting you will be accessing content from YouTube, a service provided by an external third party.
If you accept this notice, your choice will be saved and the page will refresh.
The VHD are the seventh in the series and set another new benchmark for light transmission and colour correction. These characteristics mean they are particularly suited for use in woodland, under cover or in low light extremes at dawn or dusk. To compliment this, focusing is geared to one half turn from 5m to infinity distance for quick accurate focus.
Manufactured in Japan to the highest standards and finished in a textured natural armour for comfort and grip, the Imagic BGA VHD offers the serious enthusiast a genuine alternative to premium brands at a fraction of the price.
- Compact, lightweight roof prism design with textured rubber armouring
- Fully multi-coated VHD optical system with high quality phase corrected PGK prism units and Oasis prism coating
- Wide field, long eye relief eyepieces
- Nitrogen gas filled waterproof (3m depth)
- 3-stage twist type retractable eyecups
- Close focus to 2m (42mm),
- Tripod adapter socket
- 30 year guarantee
Min Focus 2m
Supplied in a soft Cordura case with rainguard, neoprene bungee strap and rubber objective lens covers.